Feedback… or not?
The beauty in the way biz-events programs are crafted is that the learning outcomes largely speak for themselves. However, there are times when it is appropriate to take the feedback process one step further.
Maybe you have a specific need that requires addressing such as improving the customer-supplier relationship or breaking down silo mentality in a geographically dispersed operation? When tackling more in-depth issues we highly recommend setting up a dialogue with one of our experienced trainers to design a bespoke solution incorporating relevant activities from our portfolio. With such a vast array of activities to chose from, those of you wanting to take a more ‘off the shelf’ approach will definitely find an activity to challenge your staff, provide an arena for analysis and open the way for discussion and continued improvement.
biz-events training programmes come with attitude and purpose. We do not spoon feed participants; we allow them to create real working scenarios where success or failure will depend on how well people perform as a team. More often than not there is a need to network with other teams towards a common goal, but on other occasions the skills shown in a competitive activity by the most successful teams become a model for other teams to emulate, sharing best practise and increasing productivity.
Teambuilding…a dirty word?
Teambuilding events are often viewed with fear and suspicion, we recognise this and design intelligent, highly engaging activities where participants feel comfortable, rewarded and certainly not patronised!
The Bottom Line!
With more than 20 years of experience observing teams in action we know what makes a good team click, what motivates individuals to perform and why some succeed when others fail. We want to share this with you and help to improve your team’s performance and ultimately your bottom line. Our ongoing repeat business with so many companies throughout the world reflects our success and ultimately the success of our customers. So if you are looking for a return on your investment, look no further than biz-events.
Benefits of our Programmes
- Build a spirit of cooperation and involvement
- Have fun with positive and motivational results
- Observe how different team roles and styles are necessary for successful teams
- Recognise the importance of time management and realistic goal setting
- Operate in systems consistent with company values
- Leverage a range of communication styles to maximise results
- See how expectations can influence outcomes
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment
- Offer a platform to examine more specific issues such as the customer-supplier relationship, negotiation skills, sustainability or corporate social responsibility